Quartys Limited is an Irish company and is part of ABC arbitrage SA, a French group.
ABC arbitrage Group is listed on Euronext Paris and since its inception in 1995 has achieved 100% consecutive positive results in fast changing markets. The group develops systematic arbitrage models for liquid assets all over the world. ABC arbitrage’s offices are located in Paris, Singapore and Dublin.
The Group of 80 employees, with an average age of 35, come mainly from scientific backgrounds. Its success is based directly on the talent of the people recruited, who are passionate employees, agile in a technological environment and driven by the discovery of financial markets.
Quartys Limited is the trading company of ABC arbitrage group. For this position, you will join a small team based in Dublin and will work closely with the teams based in Paris.
1/ Financial control and analysis:
- Be part of the management accounts establishment process:
> In charge of the administrative accounting;
> Preparing the accounting treatment of all the administrative invoices, the cash transfers and the payslips;
> Assisting with the preparation of the month end management accounts;
> Liaising with the company’s external accountants for the booking of the accounting entries in the management accounts on a monthly basis;
> Working to facilitate the Accrual/Prepayment Release
> Reconciling the general ledger and ensuring the accuracy of the entries;
> Performing bank reconciliations;
> Reviewing PnL and Balance Sheet accounts to detect, correct and analyse all discrepancies;
> Setting up management control reports;
> Helping the managing director to rationale all the movements within the financial statements.
2/ Administrative tasks:
- Coordinating Monthly Payroll with external administrators:
> Posting all Payroll month end Journals;
> Ownership of all Payroll includes preparation of reconciliations and investigating, resolving historic/current balances
> Ensuring that the correct documentation is in place with counterparties (Banks, administrator, …)
> Preparing the information to be provided to the external administrators in charge of all statutory returns throughout the year – example; VAT & PAYE, Form 46G returns and validating the calculation.
- Ensuring that the correct documentation is in place with counterparties (Banks, administrator, …)
- Preparing the information to be provided to the external administrators in charge of all statutory returns throughout the year – example; VAT & PAYE, Form 46G returns and validating the calculation.
- Daily monitoring & calculating funding requirements for bank accounts;
- Processing of payment requests;
- Overall monitoring of cash level and requirements.
4/ Other general tasks :
- Performing procedures to ensure the company follows legal and regulatory requirements.
- Streamlining and simplifying existing processes and being part of the creation of the new processes
- Accounts Payable or Accounts Administration or Invoice Processing experience
- Pro-active – ability to use initiative, self-starting, ability to prioritise and deliver within deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and/or google products
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to question process
- Logical and analytical capacities
- Knowledge of French would be a plus
- Company: Quartys Limited (part of ABC arbitrage SA group)
- Place of work: 15A Main Street, Blackrock, Dublin Co.
- Working Time : Part time only
- Working in the office is the standard