Quartys Limited is an Irish company and is part of ABC arbitrage SA, a French group.
ABC arbitrage Group is listed on Euronext Paris and since its inception in 1995 has achieved 100% consecutive positive results in fast changing markets. The group develops systematic arbitrage models for liquid assets all over the world. ABC arbitrage’s offices are located in Paris, Singapore and Dublin.
The Group of 80 employees, with an average age of 35, come mainly from scientific backgrounds. Its success is based directly on the talent of the people recruited, who are passionate employees, agile in a technological environment and driven by the discovery of financial markets.
Quartys Limited is the trading company of ABC arbitrage group. For this position, you will join a small team based in Dublin and will work closely with the teams based in Paris.
- Report directly to the Managing Director
- Responsibilities include Financial Control, Reporting, Tax, Audit and regulatory compliance
- Manage key internal relationships across the organisation and develop the finance function as a proactive business partner
- Scaling internal controls, business processes and reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of half year management accounts and audit pack;
- Performing analytical reviews;
- Designing and developing relevant reports and efficient processes to monitor and improve business;
- Drafting IT specifications to automatise processes and improve the productivity;
- Ensuring adherence to controls and processes within finance and also across the company. Constantly seek to improve same;
- Liaising with the Financial Controllers and Financial Operators across the Group;
- Assisting in the preparation of the Annual Budget and any updates;
- Qualified accountant or auditor with similar experience in a hands-on role or clearly demonstrate an ability to take on the role.
- 3 to 5 years post qualification experience
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and/or google products
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Mathematical, analytical and synthetic capacities
- Pro-active – ability to use initiative, self-starting, ability to prioritise and deliver within deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt any type of subject matter
- Positive can-do attitude
- Autonomy and ability to question process and to propose improvements
- Knowledge of French would be a plus
- Company: Quartys Limited (part of ABC arbitrage SA group)
- Place of work: 15A Main Street, Blackrock, Dublin Co.
- Working Time: Full time job