Quartys Limited is an Irish company and is part of ABC arbitrage SA, a French group.
The ABC arbitrage Group (Paris, Dublin, Singapour) is listed on Euronext Paris and since its inception has achieved 100% consecutive positive results in fast changing markets. Quartys Limited is the trading company of ABC arbitrage Group.
We are a team of enthusiastic technologists, building innovative trading systems and asset management strategies since 1995. We develop systematic arbitrage models for liquid assets all over the world.
Our success is based directly on the talent of our employees: 80 people, from 12 different nationalities with an average age of 35 and come mainly from scientific backgrounds.
Our company culture is based on commitment, collaboration, responsibility and innovation.
We encourage new ideas and provide the means to develop them in an agile and pleasant workplace.
We want to meet passionate employees, agile in a technological environment and driven by the discovery of financial markets.
For this position, you will join a small team based in Dublin and will work closely with the teams based in Paris.
- Report directly to the Managing Director
- Responsibilities include Financial Control, Reporting, Tax, Audit and regulatory compliance
- Manage key internal relationships across the organisation and develop the finance function as a proactive business partner
- Scaling internal controls, business processes and reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of half year management accounts and audit pack
- Performing analytical reviews
- Designing and developing relevant reports and efficient processes to monitor and improve business
- Drafting IT specifications to automatise processes and improve the productivity
- Ensuring adherence to controls and processes within finance and also across the company. Constantly seek to improve same
- Liaising with the Financial Controllers and Financial Operators across the group
- Assisting in the preparation of the Annual Budget and any updates
Skills and experience
- Qualified accountant or auditor with similar experience in a hands-on role or clearly demonstrate an ability to take on the role
- 3 to 5 years post qualification experience
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and/or google products
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Mathematical, analytical and synthetic capacities
- Pro-active – ability to use initiative, self-starting, ability to prioritise and deliver within deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt any type of subject matter
- Positive can-do attitude
- Autonomy and ability to question process and to propose improvements
- Knowledge of French would be a plus
Working Time: Full time job
Company: Quartys Limited (part of ABC arbitrage SA)
Place of work: 15A Main Street, Blackrock, Dublin Co.